Welcome

Welcome to my blog.........
These are views of Miniatures from my shop.

[ IGMA and NAME Member ]

Sunday, November 16, 2014

SHOP PIC OF THE DAY!!!


Well while trying to get things done on my little shop My wife took some pics while I was on break..


sorry about the scruffy look I have been busy.



Everybody needs a good shop dog this is my pal....


Him showing off for the camera.

                                                                               
 Everybody have a wonderful week till next time 

Mario

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mario, it's nice to meet your "lovely" assistant (you've said that self ;O LOL) and your pal, who looks too sweet to be a good shop dog :D! What scruffy look...? Have you ever seen someone dressed chic, while he is at work.....;)? I don't!!
    Have a wonderful week you all :D!
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. That veranda with your lovely assistant, shop dog and proper rocking chair are going to be a serious distraction from miniatures. We can only hope for bad weather to force you into the workshop :))

    ReplyDelete