Welcome

Welcome to my blog.........
These are views of Miniatures from my shop.

[ IGMA and NAME Member ]

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Special Project ?

Here are a few progress pictures of my porch light project ( WOW !!! say that fast six times LOL ) .. Hope you like it.


The beginning stages of my porch light


Trying to get a feel of the size this thing is going to be.  

Here it is all welded up now all I have to do is make adjustments and a trial fit. 





The trial fit just to see what it will look like Now to sand and paint the Wheel ans wire it up
I will use LED bulbs and i might even frost the globes  so you can't see the bulbs .




Thanks for looking

Hopefully I will have this finished by this weekend .... I hope ?

Mario

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to make some full scale things! It's a great idea and goes well with the rocking chair. I used to have one in the seventies or eighties and I can't even remember what happened to it! Still jealous of your porch and chair...

    ReplyDelete