Welcome

Welcome to my blog.........
These are views of Miniatures from my shop.

[ IGMA and NAME Member ]

Monday, August 8, 2016

Another Workbench ?????? and something else.


One More workbench and  it will be the last one ..... ;)   This is the center of the room Large  4X8 table size .  Made using the same concept on the other workstations I've made.    





A  set of rough drawings so I can wrap my head around the size.

And I will build a display case for the shop along these lines.  It will house almost all my pieces of furniture ( prototypes )




I'm building the workbench first  these things may be changed it all depends on what I come up with along the way . ;)



STAY TUNED !!!!


thanks for looking 

Mario 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mario,
    The level of friendly jealousy just went up a notch. What a fantastic surface for working. I can't wait to see it as well as that great cabinet come to life.
    Big hug
    Giac
    N.B. Thank you for answering my last question. I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete