Welcome

Welcome to my blog.........
These are views of Miniatures from my shop.

[ IGMA and NAME Member ]

Friday, October 10, 2014

"NEW WORKSHOP IN PROGRESS"

Yes I  have outgrown my little barn type 12x16 wood working shop.  Its in sad shape anyway. No room to store anymore supplies and build in the same space.   I am tired of moving things around to get to whatever work station I need to get at.

 So I took a big step and invested in a 18 x 40 metal building  18 x 30 enclosed and 10x18 as a  covered front porch .... ( I have to have a place to drink my coffee in the morning don't I )  My new shop is huge compared to my old one I feel like all the equipment i have in the old shop will be lost in the new one ..... LOL !!

I will post some pics of the old shop and the progress of the new one tomorrow " I hope ".   I still have a lot to do to get it ready for the move.



Thanks
Mario.

Here is My old 12 X 16 the side sheds are for storage the middle is my old work shop.. Its rough I know.







This is My new work shop 18 X 40  I had to add the wrought iron ( well My wife wanted me to ).
This will be our work space I'm trying to get her involved in my  miniatures.




I will try to post some progress pictures If I don't get caught up in the rush of getting things done.

Thank you for looking and stay tuned

Mario..

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I want one! Never mind that that would take about half my garden. Congratulations! Looking forward to more pics!

    I've been looking at your earlier posts about preparing for a class. It's quite daunting to get 20 kits sawn and put together. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    Once your new workshop is up and running I hope we can see much more of your miniatures!

    Idske

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure will Idske and Thank you . good luck on your class


      Mario.

      Delete
  2. Hello Mario,
    I think I am a little bit jealous. that is an awesome space to work. I'm sure you're going to love it! The coffee area is definitely the most important!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I think I like both shops, the old one has a beautiful lived look....and probably a whole story to tell. But the new one will be much handier in use. Forgive me my poor English, it's not my mother tongue ;).
    Kind regards, Ilona
    PS sometimes one can't find my blog, so here it is:
    www.MiniMumLoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes IIona My old shop is over 14 years old and is very much need of repair plus i need more room.

      Love my new shop plus it is right across from the old shop.. which is a plus ...... ;}

      Delete