Welcome

Welcome to my blog.........
These are views of Miniatures from my shop.

[ IGMA and NAME Member ]

Monday, October 27, 2014

TOO MUCH !!! in a small space


 As embarrassed as I am to post these pictures  ( I feel I should be at a miniatures anonymous meeting ... LOL )  But to give a look at what My shop turned into through the years.  Its a shame I know .

( PS :  I'm sorry for the bad pics I really do need to get a better camera.)


I'm not a hoarder ... ( I keep telling Myself that.. haha !! ) mostly ran out of room to store things. 

















Every nook and cranny of my little shop screams mini.   



Now you see why I so desperately need a larger work space  .....  I don't normally show my full shop pictures  mostly of my Mess LOL.   But I think this is a fitting way to say goodbye to the chaos and hello to organization.  



Thank you for your time.

Mario        

6 comments:

  1. Hehehe, Mario, how will you ever fit in your workshop with so many stuff, are you a gnome ;)? Do you realise that if you have more room you can also store more things too? Seeing these pictures I just had to tease you a bit!
    Oh my, and I thought I had a messy workroom.....;)!!
    Good luck with the move!
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes IIona I will probably be in the same shape ( with no room ) but i will have all my equipment under one roof . thanks

      Mario

      Delete
  2. I'd be very worried if it didn't look like that it looks well used and well loved! You will probably find that your new workshop feels a bit like you have all the space in the world and with everything having it's own place. And Then: woohhhaaaargh, messy again because you need just this one item and you can't quite remember where you put it. Speaking of experience, who me? Nooooo... Lol

    Expecting great things from your new workshop posts!!!

    Idske

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..... Idske I know the feeling so well to find things when I'm getting together for a class is another thing to behold . LOL



      Mario

      Delete
  3. Hello Mario,
    I wish I had your collection of tools and materials. Just think how amazing it will all be in your new workshop.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me years Giac to accumulate what I have . you will get there it doesn't take long.

    Mario.

    ReplyDelete